Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Playstation III vs. Wii?

I haven't played a PS3 yet but couldn't I just get the same if not better graphics on a PC? I can't swing around a master sword with Link on a PC.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wii definitely. None of the other systems are as innovative as Nintendo has been lately with the DS and the Wii. They are on the brink of a gaming revolution where as the others care about things other than gaming...like using a blue laser and browsing the web with your PS3. Psh. I wanna game if I wanna browse I go to my comp. So Wii. :)

• 1 decade ago

Well, my opinion is to wait a while. The Ps3 just got off the blocks, and the great games will come. Plus, getting a strong Pc can be very expensive these days. And the Wii is only 250 so, you should get that anyways due to the first-party games. But the Ps3 will be worth it in a little while.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

about the graphics, on the playstation 3, it all depends on whether or not you have a HD ready tv or not, if you do the graphics wil be far more superior to anyother console, or pc. but the wii will have download ability that allows you to download any nintendo game released which sounds very impressive, but personal opinion would be to go with the ps3, like most expensive things these days your payin 4 the name not always the quality

• 1 decade ago

the wii because all the other systems are just the same crap as before just better graphics. the wii is a revolution.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i say wii because it will be freakin' awesome to swing Link's sword

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not gonna buy a game system that sounds like an urinary incident

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.