Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Playstation III vs. Wii?

I haven't played a PS3 yet but couldn't I just get the same if not better graphics on a PC? I can't swing around a master sword with Link on a PC.

Favorite Answer

Wii definitely. None of the other systems are as innovative as Nintendo has been lately with the DS and the Wii. They are on the brink of a gaming revolution where as the others care about things other than gaming...like using a blue laser and browsing the web with your PS3. Psh. I wanna game if I wanna browse I go to my comp. So Wii. :)

Well, my opinion is to wait a while. The Ps3 just got off the blocks, and the great games will come. Plus, getting a strong Pc can be very expensive these days. And the Wii is only 250 so, you should get that anyways due to the first-party games. But the Ps3 will be worth it in a little while.

about the graphics, on the playstation 3, it all depends on whether or not you have a HD ready tv or not, if you do the graphics wil be far more superior to anyother console, or pc. but the wii will have download ability that allows you to download any nintendo game released which sounds very impressive, but personal opinion would be to go with the ps3, like most expensive things these days your payin 4 the name not always the quality

the wii because all the other systems are just the same crap as before just better graphics. the wii is a revolution.

i say wii because it will be freakin' awesome to swing Link's sword

not gonna buy a game system that sounds like an urinary incident