Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is the X2 Stylebook a good laptop?

I'm in the market for a new laptop - I currently have a dell and also a gateway desktop, both of which have been a disappointment. I saw an ad for a pink X2 Stylebook, which they're touting as the first line of notebooks specifically designed for women. I have never heard of them before and I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with them before I sink a ton of money into one.

Favorite Answer

yeah it's pretty good, check out TigerDirect.com for price comparasions as they have some of the best deals out there.