Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does anyone think the Geico Caveman is cute?

I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm attracted to guys who are unaccepted by most of society. I think the Geico Caveman is cute. So I'm asking this, because I'm wondering if I'm insane, or if other people feel the same way I do.

Favorite Answer

yes sadly you are insane. But that dosent matter now a days so you are totally good. Follow your dreams

No, I don't think he is cute, but I love the commercial of him on the airport walkway!! His expression is priceless. He honestly looks appalled by the print ad! I have to find a video of that commercial b/c it doesn't come on often enough.

geico Cavewoman

Source(s): maybe

Variety is the spice of life.

Seems as though he has a bit of a better-than-you atttitude.