Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

should i get back together with him?

okay so right now i am in studyhall with my [ex] analking and like idk we have been talking and shiit and like idk i lost feelings for him when we first broke up at the end of the summer and now that i see him in school and shhitt and have studyhalls with him and stuff i am starting to get feeling back for him. idk what to do

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First answer these questions.

Why didn't the relationship work? If you get back together, will things change for the better? If it didn't work back then, what gives you the guarantee that it will work this time? Resolve conflicts first and learn from past mistakes.

It is clear that you still have feelings for your ex. But are these feelings enough to make the relationship work?

If you can't answer with a resounding YES, then getting back with your ex is not a good idea.

• 5 years ago

Source(s): My Ex Back Secret - http://exback.oruty.com/?uKMP
  • 1 decade ago

If you don't have a boyfriend right now and you are starting to gain feelings again, then hint around to him that you still have feelings, but make him make the move....good luck:)

• 1 decade ago

No, enjoy dating others. You dont need to be going with anyone in particular. You're at an age when you should be enjoying the company of your friends....Not to be serious with any one person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wait for me him to make the move.

• 1 decade ago

what are your vibes with him? do you think he still likes you. if so, go for it and ask him out.

• 1 decade ago

whatever your heart tells you;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.