Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Have you ever seduced someone? What prompted you to do so?

Favorite Answer

We were attracted to each other. The chemistry was right! Hormones were rising! Temperature got hot! So I flipped! And it was good. There was alcohol involved. That wasn't an excuse cause I would have done it with out the alcohol.

Hmm, kinda/sorta. My current b/f, years ago when I met him, I dressed attractive but conservative, I had to be the aggressive one. I felt a very strong connection to him, emotionally and physically.

Those confused looks and and those graceful movements in compliance they give in reply are worth remembering....thats why i guess!!

• IMHO

He was f-ing hot! And it was so worth the seduction effort. Yum.

two words Pandora's Box.

I was so attracted to him, and I did everything for him to like me.

because the physical attraction was there and the eye magnetism was there

Yes i have. She was very pretty.

i would say it was the alcohol!