Will racism ever die in your lifetime?

Favorite Answer

2 words:

HELL NO.

Humans are incapable of loving all. There must be love and hate mixed together at all times. Even with the person we love most in our worlds, we still HATE something about them. Whoever tells you otherwise is lying.

Humans refuse to be labled as kind and caring. They find it socially inacceptable.

You see, what the problem is, people of the opposite race have started to lead a lifestyle that's very different from what the rest of the world in general knows. They have started to live their lives aside from everyone else. Since we have not acknowledged them, they still hold certain things over our heads, such as the way they were treating in the past years. Not ONE person will go around the world and individually and aplogize for everything that has been done to every single person of the opposite race. Even if they did, I PROMISE you that it won't make a difference. It wasn't soon enough. It's not good enough. What they don't realize is that the people in the world today are not the cause of that. I'm sure that if some of us were around in that time period that things would have been different. With the motivation that people have today, I promise you that things would have been different. I would have seen to it.

I don't know about any of you, but I hate living in a world divided. We all have the same color blood, we all put our underwear on the same way. Hell, the majority of us even have the same beliefs...yet we can't get along...and we call ourselves "adults."

This whole thing is a mind over matter situation. When everyone in the world learns to control themselves, somethng may change. I'm not counting on it, nor will I hold my breath.

I could go on and on and on about this. Today, I think I'll save the rest of it for some other time.

As long at this planet is around there will always be racism, so sadly no it won't go away in my lifetime, but I choose not to get involved with the whole racism I love people for who they are, not by their race, religion, or any other form of racism.

It's very sad, but racism will never die. Why? Because there are a lots of people who think that Hitler was the best man in the world and his ideology is comfortable for lots of people. It's just horrible that people can kill someone, because he/she is different. The world carries a lots of hooligans and we can't do nothing to stop it.

Racism will not die in anyone's lifetime.

No, probably not. Racism will never die. As long as there are different races, racism to some extent will continue to exist.

I highly doubt it will..i mean..thats a decision only we can make as a country. There is always gonna be that one person that gonna hate the other race because how there race treated their ancestors...If America didnt put on this front that we have to be perfect and Judge people when they dont know what that person has been through then maybe we wouldnt have all the issues we have today..

• ?

it never will die if we could just get rid of racism this world would be at peace for many years to come but that will never happen in many life time

• misery

When the human race dies out, maybe, just MAYBE racism would die out along with it.

• Kitty

Heck no.... There will always be those who are racist, those who accuse everyone of being racist and those wondering what the hell is going on with all the racists.

People need to lighten up. You have to stand back and laugh at it really. People are just crazy!!

Source(s): Happy Tuesday ! : )

NOPE, its gonna get worse, I still say the next biggest war is going to be racism.