Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I have a lot of high heel shoes...?

i have abot 10 high heel shoes that has not been used. Is it possible to cut down the heels atleast 2 in short? will it work?

Favorite Answer

Nope, wont work.. The shoe will be off balance and 10 to 1 u gonna trip and fall so on the safe side dont do it..

xx

I do not follow so you own 6" or 5" pair of stillettos?

Do you own 10 pairs of the above mentioned?

Or do you claim to own a pair of 10" stillettos? WHOA

Holy shitaki mushrooms lol I have never & will never own lol it is possible to go to a actual shoe repairman But doll face why would you? I'd save it for laughs for your kids on some halloween or keep for memory in your room of shame lol

Is there something I am missing.. Please specify a bit more but excellent question

yes my mother-in-law always gets her heels made smaller! just take them to your "shoe man"

Dont butcher your shoes! Noooooo!!!

Just get yourself to Newlook or Faith and buy some flat shoes, cheap enough in there.

Dont cut them yourself, please take them to a cobblers, dont commit shoe murder!

you should take all of them to the shoe maker in your neighborhood and he will do it.