Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Dawn asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How do i gain weight?

I have tried everything, low carbs, high carb, low fat, high fat. I'm 5'3" weighing in at 106 would like to be around 120.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You sound healthy.

Gaining weight can be achieved by finding a comfortable place to sit. Sit there all day everyday and hire someone to bring you food once an hour. Make sure your meals are high in fats, especially saturated fats and that you eat until your sick at every meal. If this does not make you gain weight, then you were born with an inhumanly high metabolism and you will have to find a way to be happy with being a healthy weight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The best thing to do is instead of eating 3 meals a day cosisting of carbohydrates,proteins,..................Just take 3 meals a day cosisting of 100% fats like rice and so on..Mean while don't just act like a maniac and eat nothing but fats you must eat also all other kinds of food (proteins ,carbohydrates) or else kolestrole will increase in your blood and ull get other diseases also.

• 1 decade ago

why well thats not my business the best thing to do is eat and eat lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

eat

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

two words: egg nog

• 1 decade ago

mILKSHAKES AND PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.