Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

if you wish in your love, do you think it will be true when that person does not love you at all????

i do, because i love some one very much and he gonna be the one i love only. he does not love me but he is nice to me all the time. that make me love him because he nice person,and he make me understand love even i broken heart cause him i still never hate him and never angry him, i tell myself all the time that i love him. he has gone but i alwa remember that person i really love, love as my life, i was nuisand to him before but he never angry me. now i hurt very much but in the past is so beautiful ful with love and understanding. though the tears start to like the sea or ocean but in the past still remind about him. he is not with me any more because some thing keep we separate far away but my heart still with him forever he is my real love in this life

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Look, you have to get over this guy. You are infatuated. He is nice to you because he is a decent person, but you already know he doesn't love you and will never love you. Stop pouring all your guts in his direction. Gather up your guts, regroup, and save them for someone who will love you back.

You can't help who you are attracted to, but you can manage that attraction. It's holding you back to continue to focus on someone who doesn't love you.

• 1 decade ago

I would try and move on you are just going to keep hurting the more you focus on him and it's now already becoming a vicious circle try and focus on a different bit of your life. Easier said than done but you will feel a better for it in the long run.

• 1 decade ago

yes I believe your love is true ....

love is suffering, love is desire to reach to lover

if you reach him ... your love will getting fade ...

than maybe it will lost...

• 1 decade ago

been there done that!! u got to move on.....even though it hurts

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

well it is posible but you know that the life is more complicated

==========================================================

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://www.**************/go3.php

• Adele
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

keep on dreaming....coz its free...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tell here

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.