Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can anyone?

I've come up the the word often, Default! Also, when I go to outlook express, this pop -up ask me if I want outlook express to be my default mail...Thanks..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Default is to make some thing primary in your system. Though you can change it later.

In your case outlook is a mail client, it can co-reside with Thunder Bird, Netscape composer and lots of other clients. Hence when you start outlook express, if there is no primary mail client configured or if the outlooks in to made primary mail client tin your PC, it will always ask you the question.

• 1 decade ago

Default is what you get unless you pick soemthing particular. For instance if you don't pick Yahoo mail then by default you would get Express.

• Jon J
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

if you chose to make it your default mail program, it will stay default, UNLESS you start using another email program and tell that to be default, some email programs though, if you just start them will automatically make it the default, they normally have settings in there preferences to change it from doing that, Also if you have your Internet explorer open, click on the (tools) up on top, then (Internet options) then click on the (program) tab and choose you default programs there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.