Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Do you guys like fat chicks?

Not like huge girls but pudgy.

Favorite Answer

ye cuz they look like cute teddy bears

Fat chicks? No. A little extra meat on the bones is ok by me. Sometimes a bit of a belly can be a turn-on. But no beached whales for me, thanks.

Hey, US Citizen, you're not a 10. But that is your IQ.

Yes--men like woman of all shapes and sizes from really skinny to really big; just depends on the guy's taste.

dont listen to that u.s citizen person(not cause she is from the u.s...i am too,anyway)I dont know im not a guy,but all people come in different shapes and sizes...some guys like that others like different.

fat girls look good some of them anyway,my aunts is fat they look good and they can fight and dress with the hills and all.

get at me

Curvy is better than skinny

if she is cute in a chubby kind of way maybe.

Not my taste sorry

ya cause they make us skinny chicks look even hotter.

we can't all be 10's now can we?