Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

macys credit card payment?

i need tu pay my macys crdit cad

6 Answers

Relevance
  • carlos
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Macys is a high-interest card. Get a low-interest credit card !

• anon
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Call the 800 number on the back of the card to get a mailing address and the minimum amount due. I recommend you pay at least half as much more than the minimum. It builds good credit. If you don't want to mail in your payment, you can go to a Macys store and pay at the customer service counter.

Word of warning! Store credit cards typically have much higher interest rates than bank credit crds. Don't fool yourself into getting all the cards you are offered just because you can get a 15% discount on your first purchase. They more than make that 15% back in the interest you get charged.

• Do an online search for Macy's and see if they offer online payment option. If not, get their credit department/collections mailing address and mail them a check or money order.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

you will need the card and the numbers on it, but you can go to macys card and click on that site and register then pay from home.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Macyscreditcardpayment

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hope this will give you better idea..

http://www.freewebs.com/get_loan/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.