Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I wanted to know about acne to some good doctors?

I have acne on my face, neck and back. I have been visiting a doctor since 7 - 8 months but till now there is no improvement. My skin is oily, I have been advised by the doctor not to eat chocolates fried items and any other oily stuff. I would like to know is there any complication in my blood or there is somthing wrong with my liver. Please guide me

Favorite Answer

I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!

Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:

1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.

2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.

I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn’t use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured…if we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don’t want us to know.

There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.

Understand how to deal an outdated difficulty of acne with a method

With a guide you will not only get rid of the acne but it will also have a constructive influence more than your psychological and emotional properly-being.

There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made face packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html