Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

and now....The Riddly Riddler!!.......................?

George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee.

Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda.

Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?

....enjoy a joke while you think! (that's my philosophy):

A young man began his career as a magician with a job on a cruise ship. Vital to his act was his pet parrot - the bird would always steal his act by giving away the trick, “the card is up his sleeve” or “he hid the dove in his pocket.” This always got a great laugh from the audience.

One day the ship began to sink. Risking his own life the magician ran back to his cabin to rescue his parrot. Diving overboard, at the last minute, they landed in the freezing water. The young man grasped onto a wooden door that had broken off the sinking ship and pulled himself and the parrot to safety.

For a several days, they pair sat there looking at each other.

Finally, the parrot broke the silence. “Okay, I give up.” He squawked, “What did you do with the ship?”

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Elizabeth is drinking coffee. The letter E appears twice in her name, as it does in the names of the others that are drinking coffee.

• 1 decade ago

Elizabeth is drinking coffee cause 2 E's appeer in her name as in gEogrE, hElEn and stEvE.

Source(s): Nice philosophy
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

coffee

Source(s): ee
  • 1 decade ago

Lmao!! That was great. Early morning humor. I needed that. Thanks!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

LOL thxxxx (^_^)

Source(s): u hvnt replied 2 my email yet!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.