Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do anybody know how much the Playstation 3 cost and where i can buy one?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The good system costs $600. The other costs $500. If you did not get one already, you will probably need to wait awhile. Ask at Best Buy or gaming stores when they will get a new shipment of systems so you can be prepared to show up to be one of the first people to buy it before it sells out again.

• 1 decade ago

Playstation 3 is sold out everywhere. You will have to buy one off of eBay and take a price gouging in the eye. Otherwise don't bother to buy anyone a Playstation 3 for Christmas.

• Tracy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

They cost 600.00, should be able to get one at any Department store or Best Buy or Circuit City

• 1 decade ago

Good system is $600

OK system is $500

Stores available: Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, K-Mart, and Toys 'R' Us. If these don't have any, try eBay.

Good Luck.

• 1 decade ago

they cost $650 at best buy toys r us ebgames or walmart

• 1 decade ago

it cost $6oo but i don't know where you could buy it sorry

• 1 decade ago

I have one if you want....let's bargain.....

black_dwarf_9@yahoo.ca

black.dwarf.9@hotmail.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.