Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I have received a letter from easy bookers following being told I had won a free holiday?

The reason I believed it was I did some market research and still have the ticket which entered me into a draw. Following this I received a telephone call stating I had won a holiday for two. So imagine my surprise when I became suspicious and googled the name. I have read online that this is a timeshare scam. I also have an invite to see them on Sunday (12th November 2006) to claim my prize. Now these people are garassingme via my home telephone stating I have a holiday and I have not got to buy anything.! Has any one esle experienced these people???

Favorite Answer

if they are harrassing you then it is almost certainly a scam-if you have won a holiday the organisers will have informed you of this and may contact you at some other time (arranged at your convenience) to make the neccessary arrangements to collect your prize. they will certainly not harrass you. so beware.

Source(s): MERRY CHRISTMAS!!.

You can claim your price but have to listen to their advertisement of purchasing a time share in the resort. The concept is good if you love to travel and have money but if not, disregard it.

They're scams for money. Before you get caught up in the web, just throw the crap away, because that's all it is.