Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

阿雯 asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

英文二至三分鐘雙人對話

上英文面試的課程要交的報告~就是一篇二人的英文對話,內容不限但最好工作職場用得到的~例如、門市小姐,接待人員....等無限制,大約二~三分鐘,最近工作實在忙~沒時間準備~請各位大大幫幫忙po上來吧~感激不盡~

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mr. Jack Wang, manager of Summit Trading Company, is in New York on a business trip. He is interviewing with Mr. Brad Pitt, Manager of Zenith International Company

Mr. Pitt: Nice to see you, Mr. Wang.

Mr. Wang: Nice to see you, too.

Mr. Pitt: Is this your first trip to New York, Mr. Wang.

Mr. Wang: No, I have been here twice. Did you get our sales letter of April 5?

Mr. Pitt: Let me see. Oh, yes! I did get it. Well, I want to know something more about the newly-developed cell phone.

Mr. Wang: Let me assure you that we have the highest standards in quality control. Besides, the are safe and easy-to-use.

Mr. Pitt: How much discount can you offer if I order fifty ones?

Mr. Wang: We can allow you a special 10% discount to you for that quantity.

Mr. Pitt: Do you offer any guarantees on your products?

Mr. Wang: Yes, they all have an one-year guarantee.

Mr. Pitt: Great! I am agreeable to your terms and conditions

Mr. Wang: It's my pleasure to talk with you. I hope we may soon be able to receive your trial order.

網址裡面很多可以看看喔:http://content.edu.tw/vocation/foreign_language/ch...

Source(s): 商用英文對話
  • Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'd like to reserve a table for dinner. John makes a phone call to the restaurant to reserve a table for dinner....John打電話給餐廳預約晚餐 Hostess: How may I help you?女服務生:我可以幫妳嗎? John: Yes.  I'd like to reserve a table for dinner.John: 是的, 我想要預約一桌用晚餐 Hostess: How large a group are you expecting?女服務生: 你預期有多少人? John: Six couples.有六對 Hostess: Would you like to reserve a private dinning room?女服務生:你要預約一間私人包廂嗎? John: That sounds like a good idea.聽起來不錯 Hostess: All right.  May I have your name, sir?女服務生:好,請問您的名字? John: My name is John Lee.我的名字叫 Lee Hostess: What time will you be arriving?女服務生:你們幾點會到達? John: Around 8:30 PM.差不多晚上8:30分左右 Hostess: All right, Mr. Lee.  We have reserved a private dinning room for you at 8:30 PM.  Thanks for calling Pompas.女服務生:好,Lee先生,我們已經預約一間私人的包廂給你們在晚上8:30.謝謝你打電話來. John: Thank you very much.謝謝 ----------------------------------------------------------朋友正在上英文課,這是其中一堂課的內容,希望對您有幫助

Source(s): 朋友
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.