FaZizzle asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Injury at K-State/KU football game on November 18?

I know there were injuries with the football fans before the game, but I'm talking about the injury DURING the same.

Happened around 5:20 pm CST--no idea what quarter. They carted the guy off, and he wasn't moving on at all. I live in KC and have heard no reports.

Anyone?! Even a name and number would be helpful?

Yes, during the game.

• HMhm
    Favorite Answer

I don't know...you mean during the game?

Well, I tell you what! Are the Bills capable of beating the Pats? Absolutely! If they play at the level they are able to play at they will win! But will they show up and play like they are able to it another thing. If I'm the coach of the Bills, I would do alot of things that they would not expect! Show them looks that they are not used to seeing ect. And I would definately run the football! They have given up alot of yards on the ground! Also, I have noticed that the Patriots offensive line has had some problems protecting Brady. He was sacked twice threw 2 interceptions and was pressured countless times against the Colts! If the Bills go after Brady and do not let up the entire game, control the time of possession, they have a good shot! Weather could play a factor. I don't know if they are calling for rain or anything in Buffalo or not but I saw New England lose at Foxborro last season and it was raining very hard when it happened! The seem to be afraid of the water a bit lol.... I think it is rediculous to automatically assume the Patriots are gonna beat everyone and win the Superbowl. If thats the case, why even watch the game? Even the Bills could win the superbowl if they improve their play! You cannot just give up on your team! Otherwise there is no point in even being a fan! True fans will support their team and believe in them no matter the odds! You just never know what can happen!