What's the difference between posting a classified ad in craigslist.org norfolk and craigslist hampton roads?

I posted an ad with craigslist.org for Norfolk, VA and it showed up in the classified section. But then I checked the messages posted at Craigslist Hampton Roads with Yahoo and it was not listed. What's the difference and can you post to both? If you only post to one, which is the best to use? Thanks, Cindy

I thought they were both free posting places if you're just trying to sell a set of lamps. I thought it said there was a fee if you were posting for a job.

Favorite Answer

you have to pay more fees if you want it to post in additional areas. On craigslist, I think you have to go to each location and repost and pay for each one.

• ?

Craigslist.org Hampton Roads

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I posted an ad with craigslist.org for Norfolk, VA and it showed up in the classified section. But then I checked the messages posted at Craigslist Hampton Roads with Yahoo and it was not listed. What's the difference and can you post to both? If you only post to one, which is the best to...

Source(s): 39 difference posting classified ad craigslist org norfolk craigslist hampton roads: https://shortly.im/alDg2
  • zonker

Craigslist.org Norfolk