Why did Brooke Shields went to TomKat's wedding?

Did Brooke forgave Tom?

No slandering please.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why did Brooke Shield go to TomKat's wedding? Did Brooke forgive Tom?

Slander is a legal term that means someone is making untrue negative claims about another individual that injures or defames that person.

If someone responds that your grammer is incorrect, that is a statement of fact, not slander.

If Brooke Shields attended the wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes (I'll take your word for it, I don't follow such nonsense) it was probably because her career is relatively stalled and she needed the media attention.

I hope this helps, in more ways than one.

• 4 years ago

Ummm....particular you're. And, i'm the queen of england, so i'm particular i replaced into invited too. that is an theory: Take a destroy out of your fantasy international! It says lots about your approach that you even seek for suggestion from from them as "TomKat". ROFLMAO. Do you comprehend the way stupid that sounds? "TOMKAT" . Jeez. And, who cares about their wedding ceremony besides? they're proper for an further, because neither one in all them is wrapped very tight. Lol. Why no longer obsess over something that absolutely concerns, like: Making associates except those on your head.

• 1 decade ago

tom's behaviour has not been good these days. having brooke at his wedding made it look good for the things he said about her in the past. know that he had a child of his own, i am sure he saw similar qualities in kate (baby blues) and understands more.

• 1 decade ago

Brooke is a good person and she obviously felt his apology to her was genuine. Maybe Katie made Tom more sensitive to what women go through before, during and after childbirth. I'm glad they invited her and I'm glad she went. On to the next Hollywood melodrama!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Brooke Shields go to wedding! She done forgived him!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tom cruise called her and went to her house and apologized to her and she accepted the apology.

• 1 decade ago

She must have done otherwise she wouldnt have gone to the wedding. I am sure Tom apologised for his ridiculous comments.

• 1 decade ago

I wondered the same thing! I think they've known each other for many years and that what might have been blown out of proportion by the media has been forgiven and forgotten.

• 1 decade ago

im sure she forgave him but there must be some other motive maybe she`s falling for that scientology stuff.

• 1 decade ago

she forgave him, thats being a good role model of her to the girls who look up to her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.