How can i get REVENGE on my cheating boyfriend without making him want to break up?

You know, just enough for him to know not to **** with me like that anymore. I dont really want to break up with him and break up our family, but im so pissed at him for something that i found out happened a YEAR AGO!! but i just found out so its like yesterday. Hes a no-nonsense type of man, so I dont want to do... show more You know, just enough for him to know not to **** with me like that anymore. I dont really want to break up with him and break up our family, but im so pissed at him for something that i found out happened a YEAR AGO!! but i just found out so its like yesterday. Hes a no-nonsense type of man, so I dont want to do anything rash ( like put that ***** in my trunk and take her for a ride). so what can i do to heal my heart??