Do you think the University of Alabama will keep Mike Shula?

Favorite Answer

Shula came in at a bad time with all the sanctions imposed by the NCAA. It really hurt their ability to recruit. But that is now history. The loss to MS. State was the real killer this year for the Tide. For those folks that don't follow SEC football, Bama picked Shula over Sylvester Crooms who definitely had the last laugh this year.

I have not been impressed with Shula and in my opinion he is on the hot seat. He better deliver and in a hurry or he will be shown the door. Bama fans can only take so much and losing 5 times to Auburn is 5 times too many.

Shula ha ha ha. I can honestly say that a Shula can win.........but not much and not the big games!!!! I had to suffer through some years with Dave Shula.........a one time Bengal's coach. Don Shula had quite possibly the best quarterback of all time and could not win a super bowl!!!! That quarterback was Dan Marino. So if Alabama wants to win................goodbye Mike Shula!!!!

I like Mike Shula he a good coach

• turkey

This guy is either a bad recruiter or a bad coach, or possibly both. Bama needs to axe him before things get any worse.

OMG, I hope not. They need to get rid of him and the rest of his coaching staff.

if he cannot figure out how to beat Auburn he will not be there long

hey anything's possible