Can you switch out SIM cards on Cell Phones?

I was wondering if you could put a Boost Mobile SIM card into a cingular phone? I hope this makes sense.

Best Answer

No. The only thing u can do with a Boost sim is put it in a nextel phone, thats bout it. Cingular is on a whole different thing. Nextel/Boost are iDen phones. I think cingular is GSM. Even if the phone is unlocked it won't work. Just a tip; if your stuck with a phone u don't use and can use a (little) extra cash, go to www.sellyourcell.com. They buy your used cell if its still working, the shippings free and the send u a check in around 2 weeks. Hope I helped.

You can use a boost card in a nextel phone or a nextel sim in a boost phone if the codeplug of the phone has been MOD.But from boost to tmobile that i think is the only other Carrier that uses Sim cards the answer is no you cant like the girl answer before they are different types of network.

you may located it in any AT&T telephone it doesnt count quantity quantity how new or old the telephone is. they comparable sim engaging in enjoying cards a similar so as which you would be waiting to reinforce your telephone without looking out to purchase a sparkling plan or simcard.

• Lg

no they are different carriers and it wont work

i tried it before, it wont work.