Future in laws living in another country?

Hi Girls.. Ok this is how it is,I have this man in my life,we just starting going out.He is from another country,Austrailia,and already told his parents about us,as will as his friends. I am so happy. His father told him he should marry me,as will as his friends,this man really has did alot of plannig on his... show more Hi Girls..
Ok this is how it is,I have this man in my life,we just starting going out.He is from another country,Austrailia,and already told his parents about us,as will as his friends.
I am so happy.
His father told him he should marry me,as will as his friends,this man really has did alot of plannig on his part.Asked me who should move in with who,I said what do you want to do.He wants to move in with me.I said OK.
He has talked about our wedding ,his parents will fly down to my town,like he said its not fair for the woman`s family to fly to his town.
He also has mentioned about our engagement.
He also mentioned next Christmas if I would be intersted in going to Australia,too be with his family.
I never had this kind of a man in my life,and everything feels so right.
He is a trucker as I am,and we met in coffee house.He phones me everynight,while on the road,lets me know where he is,and where he is going.By the way,he`s 26,and I am 36.
Can I expect a ring soon?
Update: He already lives in my country,and has a job here as will.Has been here for 1 year already.