T asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Worst Comedians?

Who would you say are bad comedians? Me personally i dont like Dane Cook. Also I dont like the people from Comedians of Comedy or whatever except Zach Galifinakis because hes good... what about you all?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

gilbert gottfried

what a disgusting little troll

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think the worst comedians are:

Pauly Shore

Carrot Top

• marje
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i do no longer recognize guy yet i'm in there as nicely so i think of it would desire to be something like this a million)ME 2)all of us that thinks i'm humorous and so on yet i think of lady comedians are not that stable, and that i admire comedy plenty. am i able to basically checklist the desirable ten superb?

• 1 decade ago

Finally, someone who despises Dane Cook! And I agree, Zach Galifianakis kicks ***.

I don't particularly like Jamie Foxx either but at the Emmitt Smith roast he handled a young comedian very well. Check it out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0t8gCtw0ISI

Youtube thumbnail

The beginning's a little boring because it's the horrible comedian but once Jamie steps in it gets funny.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dave Coulier from Full House is one of the worst most unfunny comedians ever! Worse than his cast mate Bob Saget even!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Carrot Top. He went on Leno and did his bit and not one person in the audience laughed. Neither did I. It was like watching a train crash.

• 1 decade ago

I thought Andrew Dice Clay was awful.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Dane Cook, I watched his special on Comedy Central and I didn't laugh one time. I find him to be more annoying than anything. Mitch Hedberg is my favorite comedian, that guy could make me laugh non stop.

I'd like to add Adam Sandler to list of worst comedians. The guy makes a living acting like he's mildly retarded, not funny.

• 5 years ago

I don't like Jerry Seinfield...His act is just plain NOT FUNNY

• 1 decade ago

I love Dane Cook, oh so sexy. I think the worst comedians are the ones that arnt funny. Sometimes George Carlin can be a little too stupid and Carlos Mensia is just plain stupid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.