T asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Worst Comedians?

Who would you say are bad comedians? Me personally i dont like Dane Cook. Also I dont like the people from Comedians of Comedy or whatever except Zach Galifinakis because hes good... what about you all?

Favorite Answer

gilbert gottfried

what a disgusting little troll

I think the worst comedians are:

Pauly Shore

Carrot Top

• marje

i do no longer recognize guy yet i'm in there as nicely so i think of it would desire to be something like this a million)ME 2)all of us that thinks i'm humorous and so on yet i think of lady comedians are not that stable, and that i admire comedy plenty. am i able to basically checklist the desirable ten superb?

Finally, someone who despises Dane Cook! And I agree, Zach Galifianakis kicks ***.

I don't particularly like Jamie Foxx either but at the Emmitt Smith roast he handled a young comedian very well. Check it out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0t8gCtw0ISI

Youtube thumbnail

The beginning's a little boring because it's the horrible comedian but once Jamie steps in it gets funny.

Dave Coulier from Full House is one of the worst most unfunny comedians ever! Worse than his cast mate Bob Saget even!

Carrot Top. He went on Leno and did his bit and not one person in the audience laughed. Neither did I. It was like watching a train crash.

I thought Andrew Dice Clay was awful.

• ?

Dane Cook, I watched his special on Comedy Central and I didn't laugh one time. I find him to be more annoying than anything. Mitch Hedberg is my favorite comedian, that guy could make me laugh non stop.

I'd like to add Adam Sandler to list of worst comedians. The guy makes a living acting like he's mildly retarded, not funny.

I don't like Jerry Seinfield...His act is just plain NOT FUNNY

I love Dane Cook, oh so sexy. I think the worst comedians are the ones that arnt funny. Sometimes George Carlin can be a little too stupid and Carlos Mensia is just plain stupid.