Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Jessica Alba or Eva Longoria?

Who's hotter??? I liked Jessica Alba in Sin City and she's younger, and I really like Eva in Desperate Housewives. I pick Eva

Favorite Answer

Eva looks hot sometimes in desperate housewives but she is so overrated. Jessica Alba is rediculously hot all the time, especially in her bikini. she has the hottest body ever

Definately Eva!

• wende

i think of it may be Eva Longoria. reason I dont be attentive to why yet from the time I definitely have seen Jessica Alba in spectacular 4 movie I definitely have began admiring her as a appealing woman quite than a warm chik.

Eva all the way! She is way prettier that Jess. Jess is starting to get my nerves. AND eva was named #1 hottie two times in a row in Life and Style magazine.

Jessica and Eva are both pretty and attractive women. Theyre both hott

Eva...no contest. I think Jessica is over-rated.

Jessica Alba all the way. I'd do things to her I wouldn't do to a farm animal.

Eva is a great actress but i have to say Jesscia because she is so gorgeous and i LOVE her fashion and clothes

Eva!!

eva