Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

is it nice in alabama?

do they speak with a southern accent? how does it compare to new york? do they have designer shops and stores there?

Favorite Answer

alabama is cool. ive been there once and i really like it. i mean you cant compare anything to new york but alabama is really nice if your looking for peace and quiet. ive been there visiting my grandmom and she took me to this mall, i dont remember what it was called but they had regular shops there. they had the basic gap and old navy and stuff like that of course. i dont remember what else but they had cool boutiques too. they do speak with a southern accent too. this guy i like is from alabama and he has the cutest southern accent. a lot of people think those accents are corny and all redneck-ish but trust me theyre really sexy on cute guys. and there are a lot of cute guys in alabama...have a nice trip there :D

Yes, we speak southern! : ) I live in South Alabama. I love it here. Wouldnt wanna live anywhere else. My town aint as big as new york and i like that, its not to small or to big. Just right. And yeah we have stores and stuff! :)

Dont listen to Shoe. Hes making fun of us but he cant even think up a good nickname. I would Never wear overalls. Nobody around here does. Alabama is like any other state. Just Better! ;) and not in a redneck way! lol..

• Sean

Alabama like most southern states is quaint and laid back. The excitement is the cultural foods, music, dialect,....no other place like it.

they wear farmer clothers lol what you mean designer ,you cant even understand a word they say caompared to new york how can you even think or say that and its not nice dowen there its like a 3rd world country

so your going to Alabama boy are you in for the most backward redneck state in America