? asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

有人可以幫我把這篇文章翻成英文嗎

「孫燕姿My story,Your song 經典全記錄」歷經千辛萬苦終於出爐了,並將於9/22正式推出!華納唱片以一種難以想像的精細程度進行蒐集「孫燕姿My story,Your song 經典全記錄」專輯各項素材的前製工作,工作人員以〝燕姿最完整記錄〞為主軸概念,沒日沒夜巨細靡遺地瀏覽所有的記錄資料,再以體貼歌迷且具創意的企劃方式,製作出這張最具誠意的精選集,獻給一路陪伴燕姿走過這六年來音樂之路的歌迷朋友,绝對保證讓喜歡燕姿的歌迷朋友值回票價!

感想 : 這次出的專輯,很多以前的歌都很好聽,真的是個實力派的歌手。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

It is recorded for "Tsbamesgata My story and the Your song sutra are all" to often experience, to exceed the any cost, and to have been finally taken out and puts it out formally by 9/22. Pay..record..kind of..imagine..precise..level..look for..collect..go..sutra..all..special..title..material..control..work..record..ahead..employee..swallow..appearance..extremely..fully equip..record..main axis..concept..do..day..sink..night..big and small..waste..lose..all..record..material..browse..in addition..popular song..fan..sympathize..idea..prepare..method..row..expect. I like to be worth the amount of money of the ticket for dedicating to the production of this careful selection collection that provides with sincerity most, and walking to the friend of the popular song fan of the road of this music of six years with swallow's appearance together, and the transfer without fail of the friend of the popular song fan of swallow's appearance and to return.

The impression: The song a next special title that comes out and ahead a lot is very good all, and really singer of the ability sect of one person.