Shellbell asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Can you get a urinary tract infection from sex with a "well-endowed" guy?

I am sorry to sound so graphic, but I need to know if I should go to the doctor about this.

16 Answers

  • 1 decade ago

    you should go to the doctor because you can infect someone else if you are not using protection and having sex with others. I pray that from now on you will use protection when you have sex or you can get something worse than a urinary tract infection.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    If you are having burning upon urination as well as frequency, it is a very good possibility that you have a UTI. You can get a urinary infection from a not-so-well endowed guy, as well! You should see a doctor about this. Drink plenty of fluids.

    Source(s): ima nurse
  • 1 decade ago

    You can get a urinary tract infection from sex with any guy, well endowed or otherwise. Remember to pee afterwards! Go to the doctor.... it's important to be sure.

  • 1 decade ago

    I don't know what "well endowed" would have to do with it, urinary tract infections come from bacteria.

    If you feel you have a UTI, then yes you need to go to the doctor, or it will get alot worse!

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Go to a doctor.

    It is easy to treat.

    It's not that a well endowed man causes the infection.

    But the action and straining of tissues can irritate the bladder and exacerbate a small infection.

    A smaller man would be less likely but could happen.

    Sex irritate tissues and the bladder takes a pounding.

    Get some antibiotics.. no sense in waiting for it to go away.

    It was already there BTW. Don't blame the guy too much.

  • forker
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    there is an probability of passing any type of an infection through sex, so yeah, he ought to likely get examined. both one in each of you're able to likely get antibiotics and stay faraway from unprotected sex till you're both sparkling to stay faraway from passing it to and fro decrease again. I don`t imagine of the era blood is a topic, notwithstanding the yeast an infection and UTI are. He ought to have both one without exhibiting any signals. good fulfillment.

  • Nancy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    You can get a UTI from sex from ANY endowed guy.

    I got one my first time.

  • J T
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    It doesn't matter if the guy was "well-endowed" or not....... whether you used a condom (hope you did) would matter more .... if you think you have a UTI, go to your doctor

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    If you think you have any degree of infection, see that doctor

  • Bren
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    NO it is not from him, but if you do have a uti you need to see you doc

    in the mean time use an otc called AZO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.