Do you think that the pre-lit Christmas trees are worth buying, do the lights burn out fast?

Can you find replacement bulb when the lights burn out?
Update: I went ahead and bouth one last night at Garden Ridge for $250, keeping the receipt in case I find a better one before thursday. Thanks to all for your advice, I will pick best answer soon. My point in using pre-lit is not based on laziness, plus we are going to add some strings of colored lights. My workload... show more I went ahead and bouth one last night at Garden Ridge for $250, keeping the receipt in case I find a better one before thursday. Thanks to all for your advice, I will pick best answer soon.

My point in using pre-lit is not based on laziness, plus we are going to add some strings of colored lights. My workload is SOOO heavy this time of year, I have one day, Thanksgiving Day to do all of my decorating, and I like to do "Griswold" tpye Christmas decoration. My hubby wanted me to do the pre-lit, as our old tree is way tore up, had it for years. I am allergic, cannot tolerate real trees, plus "save the planet" is always a good reason to use aftificial.