Nintendo DS Lite touch screen!?

I am getting my Nintendo DS Lite ( in coral pink ) in 3 days and I was wondeing if I need to purchase screen protectors. Does the screen get scratched up easily? Thanks

Favorite Answer

It isn't exactly "easy" to scratch the screen but it does need to be handled with care to keep it in great condition. Your best bet would be to go ahead and buy screen protectors since they aren't that expensive. When you buy the screen protectors make sure to buy the static cling kind and NOT the adhesive backed kind. I think that the Mad Catz and Pelican brands are both static cling protectors and those brands should be available at almost any store that sells the DS. Be sure to read the directions thoroughly and apply them correctly. It can be difficult to put them on but it is well worth it. Good luck!

Source(s): I have a DS and wouldn't play it without screen protectors. Better safe than sorry!

The screen doesn't get scratched up that easily, but it will get some small scratches if you play it enough. If you care about small scratches, I suggest getting screen protectors because they are relatively cheap.