Do U think that Nicole Richie looked better when she had curves, or now when she's scary skinny?

I think she looked better with the curves

She lost that weight cuz she thought she was fat, but she wasnt all that fat to me

Favorite Answer

She looked better when she had curves because when you look at her now you think what happened to her why is she so skinny?! Its not healthy or beautiful to be that skinny and she wasnt fat before so losing weight had no point

Nicole Richie looked better when she had curves. Now she looks like a sick walking skeleton. Nicole was never fat from the start. She was a petite girl never a fat one.

Nicole Richie looks great when she has a bit of health weight and curves, she looks terrible skinny. Besides, if you look closely at her she is a really pretty girl, she just needs a healthy weight goal.

She regarded sexier whilst she grew to become into heavier set in the 1st couple of straightforward Lifes. She looks like an entire crackhead now. I supply her 2 years to stay tops except she turns issues around. i won't be able to have faith the people round her have not slapped some experience into her - that's obtrusive she could no longer restoration issues on her own.

She looked better with her curves. I'm not a fan of insulting people so I wouldn't say anything rude, but at least she's getting help now. She hired a dietitian to help her. Well, at least she knows she's a little too skinny, right now.

• *<i:o)

I think that she looks better with the curves then looking like a walking skeleton with skin. She didnt even look fat....but people are crazy sometimes.

Noone looks cute being scary skinny. Its really gross to see a person look like that. but she could definitely use some curves but shes not all that cute. Shes kinda trashy looking

Curves cuz no guy likes a girl that looks like she's gonna break in half.

yes i agree. i didn't even know she HAD curves to begin with. but now looking at her i think of a skeleton... better a fat nicole than a skeleton, i say.

She looked better with curves, now she looks like the Crypt keeper