♥What are some good cleaning products to use for my bathroom?

I'm 13 years old and I need a way to get rid of that dirt, mold, and fungus. It's been there for, like two years and I clean it every once awhile but it keeps comin back. What do u use that is good to make my bathroom shiney and sparkly?

Favorite Answer

Scrub free OXY complete Bathroom Spray.

I first discovered this 3 months ago. My house is old, and not really well built. I have problems with mold and mildew in the bathroom. And being as my suite is 40 years old, the buildup of stains in the tub and toilet were atrocious.

The scrub free OXY was on sale at my grocery store, so I decided to give it a try. It not only smells good, but it really does destroy mold and mildew where it touches it. For the really ground in stains, it requires a bit of scrubbing with a nylon pot scrubber to get all of it off, but it does work. And once you have the bathroom clean using this, it stays clean for quite awhile.

Once a month I put straight bleach in the toilet bowl and leave it sit for an hour, then I go back and scrub the bowl. This has helped get rid of many brown stains...even one that the maintenance woman that my landlord hired to clean the apartment before I moved in couldn't get out! I like Lysol's Kitchen cleaner with bleach as well. If you need to get rid of mildew look for cleaners that specialize in that.

For any amount of money, by far the best bathroom cleaning product availabe to the public at large is Shaklee's Basic G Antibacterial Cleaner. It is an all-in-one cleanser and leaves your bathroom fresh, clean, fundus free and totally sanitary. Read about it here: www.shaklee.com

Source(s): Life

If it's like bad mold and fungus then get a hot bucket of water and bleach and a good scrubber and scrub away! Or Comet, Comet works awsome! Especially for soap scum on bathtubs...

I use CLR (calcium, lime and rust), for the glass in the shower. It comes in a gray bottle. I use vineger, borax, bleach and ammonia to clean my home. Google "homemade cleaners" and you will find a load of information on what to use to clean the areas of the house.

bleach for mold and sunshine, replace the shower curtain and baking soda works for everything else, is nontoxic and cheap, borax is stronger and works too but can burn your hands.

Source(s): experience

clorox bathroom cleaner. Cuts soap scum etc. works great.