Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Help me please( this is not the same question)?

ok ive been goin out with this guy for like 6 months but i still like him but there is this other guy, i like blurted out that i loved him the other night. He told me he loved me to. Is it wrong for me like someone else? what should i do?

Favorite Answer

You say your going out? So am I to understand he isnt an official boyfriend? Theres no exclusive understanding between you? If not theres no rule that says you can only date 1 person at a time. As long as you dont hide it from the ones your dating. Until your married you are free to date as many as you want as long as you have not pledged to be exclusive with someone. If you have then you need to tell him you want to date others.

You mean you go out with the guy for like 6 months but no love and seeing a guy for a day and fell in love. I don't understand why you go out with one who don't love? Before you go closer to a guy make sure that you take care of him. If you start loving the new guy and drop the one who took care of you for 6 months, then who will lookafter that poor guy being cheated by you. I strongly suggest you stick with the guy you out for 6 months

u said u loved the guy u were going out with?? or the other guy u like??

well, its not wrong to like someone else....in some cases itll pass, maybe cuz u lack attention or someting else, but just dont act on those feelings if ur going out with someone else, thats wrong. but dont lead both of them on, u cant have both, so make up ur mind, and let em down easy

Real love isn't something you casually blurt out. Real love haunts your every waking moment sometimes quietly, sometimes it's as persistant as a ringing in your ears. It tells you what to do and what not to do. what you mentioned is probably just infatuation. we use the word love much too lightly.

WELL STAY WITH YOUR REGULAR guy then make the guy that blurted out that you loved him jealous ok

• Bert

It isn't wrong to like other people. It is wrong, however to cheat. I don't know what to tell you except that the right thing to do is pick one and let the other go. Good luck.

love will always be confusing. just give it time, rushing to a conclusion will leave you second guessing yourself.

liking someone when ur in love with someone else is common, but what ever you do, don't act on it.

• Pops

Ohhhh, you youngsters and your little kiddy problems. :-)

Words are CHEAP. You CAN love several people and like many people at the same time. Don't let it gum up your gears.

"I love you" and "I love you to" can be said by ANYBODY and ANYTIME.

A VERY old saying....."This, to, shall pass". Good luck. Pops

Source(s): My thoughts

Well that goes to show that you really don't like your boyfriend that much because if you did you wouldn't be having other feelings for another guy!

you need to get yourself straight.........if your not sure about the first guy let him go. then go for the second. just tell him that you need some space, you need time to get your stuff straight before you continue this relationship........it would suck if you just up and dumped guy #1 for guy #2 and then it didn't work out....then you wouldn't have either.