Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 1 decade ago

How do I know if someone answered me on yahoo answeres and how do I read my answeres?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to your Q&A page and click on the My Questions tab. Then you can go to the question and see the answers.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

when you fill out your question be sure to click "email me when someone answers my question"

or you can just keep checking back at your answer click on where your picture is or the silohette if you haven't set up a picture your questions and answer are on the bottom just shuffle through the tabs

• 1 decade ago

I believe when people answer your questions... u will receive a notice in your e maiL...

and also.. u know the place u got in to this.. YAHOO ANSWER place?!?! if u click on your name.. it will get you to ur page.. and scroll down.. u will find the questions u asked or answered...

• 1 decade ago

if they didn't get emailed to you because you didnt check the box when u ask that says "e-mail me when i recieve an answer" then click on your icon and then it will say recently asked questions or something like that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

check your yahoo answers account by clicking on your name.

• 1 decade ago

Go to "my q&a" and all of your questions and answers will be listed. You can also set your preferences to notify you if there has been an answer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

.Just go back to the category in which you asked the question.

• 1 decade ago

they usually send emails to me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.