Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 1 decade ago

How do I know if someone answered me on yahoo answeres and how do I read my answeres?

Favorite Answer

Go to your Q&A page and click on the My Questions tab. Then you can go to the question and see the answers.

when you fill out your question be sure to click "email me when someone answers my question"

or you can just keep checking back at your answer click on where your picture is or the silohette if you haven't set up a picture your questions and answer are on the bottom just shuffle through the tabs

I believe when people answer your questions... u will receive a notice in your e maiL...

and also.. u know the place u got in to this.. YAHOO ANSWER place?!?! if u click on your name.. it will get you to ur page.. and scroll down.. u will find the questions u asked or answered...

if they didn't get emailed to you because you didnt check the box when u ask that says "e-mail me when i recieve an answer" then click on your icon and then it will say recently asked questions or something like that

check your yahoo answers account by clicking on your name.

Go to "my q&a" and all of your questions and answers will be listed. You can also set your preferences to notify you if there has been an answer.

.Just go back to the category in which you asked the question.

they usually send emails to me