Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How can I get a boyfriend before Christmas Time?

Any ideas?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Stop looking for one, if you look for one just for the sake of having one, you will wind up settling for any loser that comes around. You are fantastic on your own and don't need a boyfriend to be you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are the key speaker on "Desperation Station" and you are tuned into the lowest frequency..........In other words, don't be so dang pathetic and hard up. Over there sitting in your house going "oh my god, I need a boyfriend sooo bad, I just want to have someone for the holidays, oh my, my friends all have boyfriends,..boo hoo"...........not a pretty picture.

• Pops
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You can get a boy friend before dark, IF that is all you are looking for. Remember "Haste makes waste". Whats the hurry. Good luck. Pops

Source(s): My thoughts
  • Lol. Go out and talk to random guys. Be really friendly, and smile alot. But then again don't try too hard.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you can't.. this is the time of year when the break up rate is at its highest, guys are getting rif of their relationships so they don't have to buy gifts.......best bet is to wait until right before new years!!

• 1 decade ago

You shouldn't be out searching for one or you'll end up with a creep. Just be patient and you'll find someone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol find a guy u like and go after him lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.