Juicy lipz asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

formal hairstyle for wedding with bangs?

plz help me i need answers. i no ya mind can think of a hairstyle. i need hairstyle. african american medium hair just anything will help

Favorite Answer

Put it up into a tight bun and let a few strands escape. Curl the strands that aren't in the bun. Trust me, it looks great.

you ought to purely pass organic finding and positioned some unfastened barrel curls in it and actual it with your veil and in case you have a tiara that's what i'm doing. I actual have like an identical hair sort shade and length, twinkies! i like whilst brides go away their hair down it seems comfortable and woman. i'm no longer a great fan of up do's on me. they have a tendency to look promish. as quickly as I say up do's seem promish I mean on me. some people they seem superb they do exactly no longer paintings on me. Sorry if somebody took it the incorrect way :( KJ is suited. you're able to be sure on a stylist and enable them to do some trials. i'll pass to my hair woman and do approximately 3 categories approximately 6 or 7 months beforehand of the marriage. i'm going to establish 3 distinctive trial appointments and characteristic her sort my hair in 3 distinctive do's then i'm going to take a %of each and be sure out of the three which one i prefer to pass with.

for my weddying I am going to have my hair in a bun with my bangs out on the sides or type in "wedding hair styles" and above wear you typed in "wedding hair styles" click image

Source(s): hope it helps

OMG, if you have your hair curled, and put into an up-do, that would look so beautiful! I have side bangs, and that's how I wore my hair at my cousin's wedding!

Source(s): Experience