Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you get upset?

if you catch your significant-other checking out other men/women?

Favorite Answer

No you shouldn't get mad! your relationship should be open and relaxing! not a prison camp! you look at other guys don't you!? i mean everyone does! as long as he is not cheating there is nothing wrong with looking at other females. no touchy touch.

peace

I use to b4 I new any better but i soon realized that there is nothing with looking at the opposite sex. I do however have a problem if they stare and start foaming at the mouth, or make a comment like DAM girl how ya get all that a*s in dem jeans

• ?

Hello,

It's human nature to "look " at the opposite sex,as it always has beeen and always will be....

However when you ar elied to about something that may or did happen other than the so called checking out the opposite sex...

yes ,then i would tend to get upset as i have then benn lied too...

Thank You

Nah....

I used to, but now I realize that tru love is true love---the rest is just details. LOL!!

Seriously---I like looking at appealing images; male OR female!! Sheesh! Gorgeous is gorgeous...

I'm in a relationship now, though, in which I feel very happy, & secure (FINALLY!).

If my S.O. DIDN'T occassionally look at other women, I'd prolly need to check his pulse.

As long as that's all it goes to, I'm fine w/ that.

No I don't. I have always had a bad habit of looking at people be it male or female. It doesn't bother me at all. Cause if I see a nice looking man I'll say to him lord he was nice looking wasn't he. lol

Don't guess he does me either. He's never said anything to me. We nosy.

No i really don't, I'm not the jealous type and i am pretty secure with myself. Sometimes i actually point out hotties to him, i'm woman enough to admit or comment on another woman's beauty.

I really don't care if he checks out other women. I only get upset if he's being indiscreet. I had to actually teach him how to do it surreptitiously.

I will only get upset if my girl check out other guys.

Yes, Especially If the Partner is Unfaithful to you that's the whole point of your question.

no, i like to check out other guys it harmless unless it goes any futher than just looking at someone.