Why do some women play so faithful then sleep around when they get the chance, but lie to the death about it?

Favorite Answer

Because they are just like men that do the same thing. I will never understand why men or women do this. When you are in love, it should be only you and your mate. But people now days are getting so sleezy and have been for years. I have never in my 45 years ever slept with another man when I was in a relationship. But I have been cheated on so many times and for no reason. When I love someone, I love them. I don't play all these little games that destroys someone elses life. It doesn't make sense to me and never will. Men and women that cheat on their spouses or even someone they live with, is just flat out sleezy to me and cheap. They are not worth my time. We only live once and I will not live with someone that doesn't love me enough to not sleep around. I rather be alone the rest of my life than to be hurt like that ever again. The last guy I was with I loved more than life. I gave him everything I could possibly give him. He had 5 different girls on the side. When I found out, I left him. I asked him why he did this to me when I had given him no reason to run around on me. He said because it was just a thing that men do. I told him he wasn't a man for doing that and destroying me in the process. He said I was the best thing that had ever happened to him and he loved me more than life. But I told him, love is not like this. Love should not hurt all of the time. But as I said, I left him for good. Good luck and remember, she is not worth it if she does this to you. If she does it once, she will do it again and again just like men do.

Source(s): Why do some women play so faithful then sleep around when they get the chance, but lie to the death about it?

they do no longer prefer to look in the mirror. Hiding at the back of somebody elses slutty habit is far less complicated then fessing up on your individual. and not all men are like that the two. thank you. @francessca: Thats by way of fact a guy like that rather ISN"T a solid father or husband textile. you think of those lifeless beats, and cheats in simple terms randomly began dozing around one trip of the blue? those conduct by no ability go away, guy or woman, putting a hoop on a slut would not end them from dozing around.

Not all women do that, but maybe if it happens it's because the chemistry is no longer there... Or they need a change... I am married and i have never cheated on my husband but i can admit that i have thought about it....

Because "some" women are not women at all. They are men dressed up as women. Food for thought.

because some women are just like some men

because they have an addiction....of the rush of not getting caught!

of course they are going to lie about it! they don't want to get busted

playing around , just like any man who does this as well.

• jude

they don't want to get caught, as they aren't ready to leave the relationship they are in. so they lie so they won't have to suffer the consequences of their actions. they lie to protect the other man. also they lie because they aren't ready to burn the bridges yet.

For the same reasons men do too

Because they are lacking a certain emotion that isn't being taken care of or they can't figure out how to deal with it.

Because they are looking for something that is missing at home.

It could possible that there is no way for you to give her what she craves but she loves you and doesn't want to lose you therefore she lies about it.