I do not know what kindda clothes and what hairstyle would look good on me.?

I am 5ft6, skinny around 110lbs. i have black hairs. they are short. my skin colour is light brown though my face is fair.. any suggesstttiiiooonnns?

Favorite Answer

Well i am a hair stylist,sounds like you have short hair that you could spike..take a trimmer and cut your sideburns rather they are short or long even with the top of you ear straight across even,thats the style these days....if your hair is short enough put some mousse or gel on your hair and spike it up a little,thats in style also...If you need a haircut the fade is in style,just go to a shop and ask for a fade,they will know what you mean...As far as jeans either wranglers or Levi,s...tennis shoes will look swell with that,white ones.....as far as shirts,T-shirtsof your liking should be fine.Be sure and wear some good smelling stuff,and brush your teeth and you should be a Big hit,you should great...Good luck

Source(s): what style cloths and haircut?

it doesnt depend on what you hair looks like, or ur physical features like taht. it depends on your personality and interests. lets say you like hip hop or rap and like thug life stuff or whatnot, u dress ghetto. if u skate, u dress like a skater. if you are into death metal and are like suicidal or whatever, u dress goth. or if with emotional music, emo. just pretty much go with what you are. dress in ways taht you like. dont ask for other people to decide who you are. taht is the most dumb thing you can do. dont let other people control you like that

Anything would look good on you.