Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

When oj goes gutter so will fox's and its sponers bread and butter?

Favorite Answer

let's see if I got this... oj is a piece of crap and maybe 96% of the American public KNOW he is a killer on the loose, and Fox airing this scums interview will no dout " kill " their ratings and advertisers will pull out. Except that the interview will probably peek alot of curiosity, we do love scandal, but alot of big named companies will want nothing to do with him, or be associated with his name. Who really knows, I for one won't spend one penny of my electricity to watch or to buy his book.

I particularly wish so. the two Fox Broadcasting and OJ's writer are owned via information company. If adequate people boycott the two for merchandising OJ (and paying him for this slime) it may a minimum of be a normal loser for them. regrettably somebody has to maintain music of Fox's advertisers so we will understand who to evade. it particularly is much less sparkling the thank you to handle others information Corp. divisions that are actually not at as quickly as in touch with the OJ episode. additionally uncertain is the thank you to tutor appreciation for those individual Fox stations that have refused to air it. the indisputable fact that maximum of people right now conflate Fox Broadcasting with Fox information ability that many are not particularly outraged yet basically prefer an excuse to demean and insult Fox information.

It's sad to say, but their ratings will probably sky-rocket.

What????