Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

girls help plz?

ok there is this girl i like and we talk a little but not that much however i noticed she always likes the funnier guys and i am a little funny so give me some tips on how to make a girl laugh and also what do girls think is funny

plzzzzzzzzz

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If she also likes you , anything you do ;she believes is funny.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

When making jokes, don't make jokes about her, or women in general. Tell funny stories about things that happened to you. those are usually the best AND since you can laugh at yourself, it gives off an air of confidance.

• 1 decade ago

Every girl is different in what they see as humorous. I understand that you like this girl but if she doesn't find you funny already then quit trying to be someone you are not and move on the next girl who finds you hilarious. Don't change for anyone, be your self always and forever.

• 1 decade ago

Don't change yourself for anyone. You'll just end up hurt. She should like you for who you are. But if you do joke with her don't make jokes about her unless you're sure she understands that you're just teasing her and don't make too many jokes about yourself. That will make you seem like you're not confident and no one wants someone who isn't sure of themselves. And girls think different things are funny depending on their personality. You just need to get to know her better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

do not try to be funny--it wont work your either funny or your not..and since you say your a little funny you'll do fine ---do you really want to be reciting the jokes you have written on your arm everytime your around her?--i didnt think so----be yourself and be comfortable around her..treat her like she's a goddess(girls love it) be really sweet and dont curse around her it will make her uncomfortable around you.

i hop eit all goes well with you guys

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

don't try to make urself funny just because of her

don;t change ur self

but.. just lighten up..

joke around.

you know add something here or there.

expressions.

ya know..

the typical yawn when someone is boring you.

..speak ur mind.

=]

that proablly didn;t help.. but i tried? eh?

• 1 decade ago

sweetie u need to be yourself dont worry dont change for her ook hun ??? let her likeu for u! good luck sweetie!

• 1 decade ago

jokes -duh- but not perv jokes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.