its personal?

how can i tell my family im bi?how do i tell my lover im bi also???? help!

Favorite Answer

you just need to sit them down and explain it to them. Just be totally honest and things will work out. Also, I would tell your family b4 you tell your lover.

Sweetie, you just need to sit your family down and be honest with them. Let them know that this is how you feel, and tell them that you know they love you and thats why your telling them, to embrace the love and support that you know they will offer you. When they hear this, they will understand. As for you lover, you just need to be upfront. Tell your lover, almost the same. That you have thought a lot about your feelings, and that you believe this is the best thing for you that will make you happy. If they care about you back, they will understand. If not, they you don't need them around anyways. I hope all goes well.

Hi :)

You didn't said you age because, if you are an adult that's your private life, but when you have a lover you have to tell your lover, is like shitting. Be honest with him/her, you expect the same from you lover in this situation. Remember you are harmimg your self no one else.

But if is really hard to you I highly recommend to visit a psychology to help you to deal WHO you are and WHAT you want.

If you a minor talk to your mother of father you trust more in one of them and they will help, a mother or father never harm.

Most young people can talk to one of their parents about things of this nature. Also, try a really close friend. If for some reason you are having a hard time doing that seek a counselor for help-- your parish priest or minister or even a rabbi would be all to glad to talk to you. (Even if you are not a church goer I am sure a priest or minister woul offer advice) Whatever you do talk to someone. If not religious go to a counselor.

girl ur bi me to. im scared also but my best friend knows and we've dated a couple of times and he likes that im bi cause he can look at other women as long as he tells me for i can look too =]. take ur time when u are ready to let it out. Let it out!

Source(s): my head

I personally have been in both positions.... It is not a easy position by any means to be in, but trust me when I say this, it is not as hard as what you may think it will be. I have very conservative southern parents. My partner (fiance`) on the other hand has always been very open-minded....

What I would recommend is faith. Faith enough within yourself, within your parents as well in your lover. Faith enough to open up to those you wish to. Faith to realize this is a huge step for you to take and that at first it may be hard on them and you as well. But know this much, they will come around and will accept you cause of their love for you. Know that it takes a great amount of love for yourself to want to share this part of your life with those you love and hold dear in your life. I truly wish you the best of luck!

I wouldn't worry about the family, as for the lover? Hmm that's a good one.

Why do you have this burning desire to tell the whole world that you like a weener in your mouth? What you do behind closed doors is your business...keep it that way.

speak truth to your family & your lover.

I would just sit down with them and tell them. Be open and honest.