iwonderrr asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

weight help!!!?

i don't have enough money to hire a personal trainer, but i have a gym membership. i want to loose as much weight as possible in the shortest amount of time. i am currently 156lbs. at 5'6" female. i want to be 120 by the time i'm done. i'm looking to loose 30 lbs. in 30 days or something. please help. tips would be lovely! especially foods and stuff to do at the gym. i am willing to do anything.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Heres a tip for safety

BEFORE you start aerobic running, like running miles, Make sure do weight training with your legs, since you're heavier than most female runners, your joints will be hit a lot harder because of the added weight.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

30 lbs in 30 days is a little extreme. Sometimes, it's better to shoot for a more realistic goal so that you don't get discouraged if you don't end up reaching your goal. A few tips: drink LOTS of water, eat 5-6 small healthy meals a day, don't eat white bread or white rice, don't eat potatoes (substitute yams). Do cardio 6 times a week and have one rest day. Put a few drops of green tea extract into a small amount of water twice a day, once before breakfast, once before a workout. It will make you sweat more and make u have more energy. Take CLA, conjugated lineoleic acid, it supports body fat loss. Don't have any carbs past 6 pm. If you want you can check out one of my favorte fitness websites : www.bodybuilding.com

They have many articles for everything whether it be wanting to lose or gain weight. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Try going to this site www.sparkpeople.com. You meet lots of people there who can help you lose the weight in a certain amount of time. They also have lots of articles and exercises for people to do whether it be at the gym or at home. Best part about it is that it's totally free!

Good Luck!

Cindy

xoxo

Source(s): www.sparkpeople.com
  • 1 decade ago

go on line for weight diets and find a diet plan that fits you but talk to your parents before you start the diet plan because if you find a diet thats not for you it can lead to you geting very sick and can end your life if it's bad!

Source(s): My sister died from going on a wrong diet for her!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.