i need help losing leg weight?

i'm barely 5'5 and weigh 110 lbs. i run about 2 miles twice a week. i used to be 115 lbs a month ago but since i have started running i dropped 5lbs. the reason i decided to run was to lose leg weight (im skinny on my top half) but i'm losing more weight on my upper half than my lower half. do you guys have any tips to make me lose more leg weight and not end up with a super flat chest?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There's not a ton you can do about your natural body proportions, unfortunately... however you can do leg lifts (lay on your side and lift your top leg 10 times, then lift the bottom leg 10x, then lay on your other side and repeat). To boost your chest try bench press or push ups, they will build your pectoral muscles and make your boobs stand out a little more. Running is good exercise too, it works out your whole body.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

search the internet for loosing leg weight and find a diet plan that works for you but talk to your parents first cause if you go on a wrong diet than you can get very ill ir sick! and it can lead to RISKING YOUR LIFE if you don't get a right diet for you.

• 3 years ago

mind over lettuce

• Marsha
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

swap out brown rice or quinoa yes even the new super food which both add up to about 220 calories per cup for cauliflower or roasted peppers that are only about 30 calories per cup

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

90 minutes on the elliptical

• 4 years ago

a handful of unsalted pumpkin seeds make for a healthy mid day snack theyre rich in magnesium which helps lower blood pressure

• Homer
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

1 hour zumba class

• 1 decade ago

You can't lose weight in specific places....unfortunately! Usually the last place you gain is the first place you lose....

• 4 years ago

2 hour walk at a moderate pace

• 4 years ago

create emergency packs filled with healthy foods such as nuts fruits or sliced vegetables to help you avoid unhealthy temptations

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.