Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Did you ever go trick-or-treating at a house where the person living there didn't understand what that meant?

When I was younger, I lived in a neighborhood where there was an Indian family, and when we came to their house on Halloween and asked for candy... they were clueless!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ha ha your question gave me a big laugh. I went trick or treating and better than not having a clue as to what t or t was, a spanish familyI put garbage in my bag and I thanked them for it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Yes, when I was younger there was a family who didn't believe in the harmless fun of the customes-- I rang the bell and dressed as a wicked witch that I was- the woman opened the door saw me, and screamed bloody loudly right in my face, then she slammed the door on me and ran out of the back door straight into my mom's gyspy tent and told her to let the dogs loose on me.

• K S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Aren't you only supposed to go trick-or-treating at houses with their porch lights on? I'd assume that people with their porch lights on would know about Halloween, and if they didn't they'd know about it by the end of the night.

• Biker
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No cant say that has happened to me. But I did go to one house that had the light on and the guy was a zoologist and he had a black bear tied to the tree in the yard which scared the hell out of me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ilya
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No, but this halloween me and a bunch of my friends dressed up and went trick-or-treating like 5 days before Halloween. Some people actually gave us candy, others were like "wtf?" ...lol

• 1 decade ago

No...never had that type thing happen before

• 1 decade ago

dey are not used to d culture and maybe they are intoverts

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They haven't been exposed to such dumbness, that's why.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes he was a china man!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's not part of their culture!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.