Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I always gain weight..........?

I always gain wieght, even when I eat very little, and no matter how much exercise I do I can never seem to lose weight. I try and try but I can never lose weight.

In the picture I am not pregnant, thats how my regular stomach looks, am I fat?

Favorite Answer

gastric bypass, diet and exercise

Don't wanna sound mean but yes your fat. Losing weight is a combination of things. First, cut the amount of carbs you eat by a lot, bread, pasta, whatever. Then cut out all junk food, especially fast food. The reason you cut carbs is because your bodies main fuel is carbs. When you cut carbs, your body will go to your back up energy, your fat.. Don't eat after 8:00pm. Some people think if they eat 1 meal a day they'll lose weight, its the exact opposite. Your body thinks its starving so it stores up fat. Don't eat large meals, eat 3-4 small meals a day. Have a good breakfeast, a decent lunch, and small dinner. It also depends on your body. Some people burn off fat at a faster pace then others. Don't be so quick to go with the surgery, lot of people get it cuz their are too lazy to work off the fat, and they end up gaining weight even after the surgery. Hope this helps.

Hi,

I've tried all different diets, and the weight loss is only temporary. I finally tried diet pills on the market are made from Hoodia. I saw this stuff on ABC News. It's all natural and safe, and it works! My wife took it for a month and dropped 20 pounds. I took it for a month and lost about 13 (but I didn't exercise).

I bought the natural hoodia from this website: http://www.alllsite.info/free-diet-pills.php . I checked the web site address so I can post it here and I saw they're running a promotion now to get a free 2 week sample for only $4.97! I'm going to order this supply for my wife and give it to her for Christmas =)

I think you just might be pregnent. I've heard stories about women giving birth to children when they didn't even know that they were pregnent. I suggest going to a doctor and have him do a pregnency test. If you're not pregnent, then I suggest getting him to test for Thyroidism.If it's just weight, then ask him/her if they can suggest a good diet program.

I hope it all works out for you.

Take Care,

Cindy

xoxo

To lose weight safely , the energy/calories used by your body should be more than the energy provided by the food you eat. Information on exercise and diet required to lose weight safely is available at http://tinyurl.com/m7ckx

I would try drinking tons and tons of water. I recommend drinking 8 liters a day. Don't drink any pop at all, not even one can. You should then be able to lose weight fast. You can even try pills to speed up your matabilisim.

• Stasi

have you had your thyroid and cortisol levels checked? If you have problems in either of those areas, they can cause weight gain around the mid section.

Also look for a compound pharmacy - they can mix you up a custom concoction just for you.

You need to see a doctor. I used to know this girl that had the same problem. Her problem was due to digestion. There was a problem with the way her body absorbed the nutrients and made her a bit fat. Her problem was small and she wasn't that fat. She was able to work out and lost weigh...............

There is definetly something wrong with that picture. I advise immediate medical treatment and testing, thats either a tumer

or you are about to give birth to alien.

There's this one weird disease where people can't stop gaining weight, I don't remember what it's called I saw it in Seventeen, go to a doctor, I'm positive that you can, in your own time, become healthier.

Try exercise or see a doctor

something might be wrong because you do look preg in that picture.