Lili
Lv 5
Lili asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Amazing Race Fans........?

who do you think will win this season? who is your favorite team and which team to you hate?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bricks
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I HATE the blondes. They are such the stereotype.

I think the drug addicted models will win.

(But I'm routing for the Cho Bros.)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

This season i think the blondes will win. My favorite team in the asian brothers. I really dont hate no teams.

Source(s): i watch it!
  • 1 decade ago

This a tough one! Honestly, there isn't really one team that I hate this season. I would have to say that Rob and Kimberly are by far the best of the top competitors. The Kandice and Dustin play well, but, I feel that there is going to be some kind of challenge that will break them. The former addict models are annoying and very cocky. Plus, they are just too inconsistent in their racing. Team Alabama looks tired and willing to leave for their kids. And, the Cho brothers (who are my favorite) need to step it up and quit be so polite!

• 1 decade ago

Hi, I despise the blondes. They are so stuck on themselves. I don't care who wins as long as they don't. I like the reformed druggies a lot so I guess they are my favorites right now. I really liked the hillbilly couple. They were very entertaining and they could also have really used the prize money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There is a saying, 'nice guys finish last' and I think that is what is going to happen to the Cho's. They are who I would like to see take it all but as that doesn't seem likely, I really don't have another favorite this season.

• 1 decade ago

I like the blondes, they're smart (maybe not book smart), they use what they got to their advantage and easily get through the challeneges. They have a good chance of winning.

I hated the coalminer and his wife, they were sooo annoying. But since they're out, I hate the single moms, they're rather annoying and were obviously going to break out of the six pack, I'm surprised they lasted this long.

I think either the blondes or the druggie models will win. It's obvious that the Cho's won't, but they're really nice, too bad there's no more non-eliminations...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.