When can dad feel the baby kick?

I am 22 weeks pregnant and I can occasionally feel our son kicking around which is SO exciting, when should dad be able to feel the baby kicking around? I am excited for him to get the experience.

Favorite Answer

My husband was not as lucky as some of these ladies' were. OUr son would move and kick madly. My husband would reach over quickly and touch my belly and our son would stop. For weeks when we were home alone I would just sit in a sports bra and pants and hubby would just be in awe on how much movement their was but the second he touched my tummy, baby would not move. We made several video tapes of this. It is so amazing to look back on. At about 29 weeks, we were in a pregnancy class and hubby reached over to touch my belly button (instructor said to) and baby gave him a swift kick. My husband actually jumped in shocked. Everyone looked at us. It was great for him. About 2 weeks after that baby was so big that hubby had no problem feeling him move.

My baby started moving a couple of weeks ago and I'm 5 months..... they were so strong that dad's been able to feel them too..... i usually just lay on my back and let her go crazy lol...... She's an attention hog: if he comes in from work without acknowledging her, she goes berserk....... .

I think he should be able to feel the baby kick now. When we went to bed, I used to put my stomach against his back, skin to skin, so when the baby did kick, he could feel it too.

Congrats!

I'm also 22weeks ( almost 23!!! ) and you can feel my son now have been able to for a few weeks however every time my hubby puts his hand on him he stops!!!!

could this be happening to your poor hubby?

if not id say anytime now

soon... in a couple weeks or so a patient dad might be able to feel some movement durring the baby's active time.

My little girl kicks all the time, and as soon as i tell my boyfriend to feel, she wont do it! And then as soon as he leaves she'll start doing it again. When the movements start getting more regular, you should beable to time it so he can feel.

Source(s): 22 wks pregnant

with my first child, the easiest way to get my hubby to be able to feel him kick was to lay on my side and put my hubby's hang underneath my stomach.