What to do meet her or not?

hello friends,

how r u ?

i am fine,

i have question just solve my problem, if this possible that is big help from u friends,

i have make friendship with a girl by e-mail . i have told her about me, what i am, after researching of 10 days she accept my friendship, first she gives her cell number to me and then i have give my cell number. we had conversation in phone only one time, we didn't see each other, but she wants to meet me tomorrow, what should i do? should i go or not ? coz i am very shy boy, generally not talking with girls.

let me clear one thing here that after 1 month my exam will start, and i 100% sure that if we meet tomorow then after she always coming in my mind and then i cant do my preparation of exam. so what can i do? she loves choclates and teddy bear. what u say people should i go or not? i speak english and she doesnt speak much english

Favorite Answer

go meet her

find out

you can always take the exams over if you fail

get your prioritites straight

Source(s): opinion

Well go with her and tell her your situation and tell her that you wont be able to talk with her for a while but you still want to be her friend. Then just see how it goes. If it goes good then see her again at a later time.

Go meet her! but forget the chocolates and teddy bear.

Yes, life is short. Very short. Mistake oppertunities and pass them by, you get a life of regrets!

You should meet her and bring a small box of chocolates.

I say go for it!!! You never know she could be the one!! Just dont have ur goals set so high.